Macbook Pro 2010 Hang On Startup
Keep doing this until it shows none. How can I resolve? Home/Forum New Posts Unanswered Forum Actions Mark Forums Read Quick Links Today's Posts Articles Product Reviews Advertise Contact Us Deals Advanced Search Forum Apple Hardware Apple Notebooks MacBook Pro hangs on What got things working again, albeit temporarily, was reseating the RAM and then plugging the power adapter in.
Macbook Pro Stuck On Apple Logo With Progress Bar
What's the male version of "hottie"? I crashes now when ALMOST started up. Logga in 95 69 Gillar du inte videoklippet? Turn your MacBook on and hold down the "Command-S" keys.
- Circular Array Rotation Why does the shell of an egg changes into a rubbery membrane when it is kept in vinegar for 1 week?
- A few rebus puzzles What is the "crystal ball" in the meteorological station?
- This never resulted in any lost data and there were no other signs of a problem during normal functioning, so it was never more than a mild inconvenience, until last night
- Download gfxCardStatus app and use it to switch to Intel HD 3000.
- https://bgr.com/2015/01/16/2011-macbook-pro-class-action-suit-apple/ http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/suddenly-bunch-early-2011-macbook-pro-owners-running-video-problems/ http://www.cultofmac.com/262861/early-2011-macbook-pros-dropping-like-flies-heat-issues-blame/ http://macdailynews.com/2015/01/30/widespread-2011-macbook-pro-failures-continue-class-action-lawsuit-to-be-heard-by-judge-in-april/ share|improve this answer answered Feb 7 '15 at 5:15 Pratika Rana 1,282520 99% of the replaced boards do not recur. –frank ankersly Jun 1 '16
- The next weekend (after iPhone 4 launch!) they confirmed they had the part, dropped the MBP off on Friday lunchtime and got it back Saturday evening.
- A dead or dying PRAM battery can prevent a Mac from booting or cause erratic behavior.
- Else, it might tell you that your drive has malfunctioned and you should replace it.
- This appears to have fixed the issue.
I have been a Mac user for a long time and have followed product revisions. You can try a single user boot (command-s) as well, which skips the UI and drops you to a command line, but that can be harder in terms of diagnostics. Now press and hold the "Option" key and the Power button at the same time until a screen comes up with two icons: one that says "macintosh HD" and another that https://discussions.apple.com/thread/2420192?start=780&tstart=0 If you have a bootable external drive you can try booting up with it.
eHowTech 78 413 visningar 2:48 Macbook boot problem, fix - Längd: 6:15. Macbook Spinning Wheel Won't Stop Once this is done, start it up again while holding the Shift key. I did a force quit. I get the "checking password" with spinner indefinitely.
Macbook Pro Spinning Wheel Of Death
Many Mac users find their machines stuck on the Apple logo or commonly known as boot loop and are usually clueless about it. https://www.cnet.com/news/early-2011-macbook-pro-starts-to-gray-apple-logo-freezes/ MrShikalbet 41 794 visningar 2:55 Macbook Pro Won't Boot! Macbook Pro Stuck On Apple Logo With Progress Bar Began plugging things back in one at a time until I found the culprit. Macbook Stuck On Apple Logo With Loading Bar Logga in om du vill lägga till videoklippet i en spellista.
any help much appreciated!DamesDon't laugh but I have an old machine from 90s running 8.6 that still does some useful stuff. http://1pxcare.com/macbook-pro/apple-macbook-pro-freeze-on-startup.html Is there any way to take stable Long exposure photos without using Tripod? Both times I turned the computer off and it flashed really bright and made a clinking noise. I unplugged everything from the logic board except for the power supply and video connections and hit the power button. Macbook Pro Spinning Wheel On Startup
Kategori Nöje Licens Standardlicens för YouTube Visa mer Visa mindre Läser in ... There is a temporary fix. Contact Apple Technical Support to request support, troubleshooting, and replacement hardware via http://www.apple.com/support/contact/ Jul 7, 2010 1:22 PM Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post first Previous Page 53 of http://1pxcare.com/macbook-pro/macbook-pro-shuts-down-on-startup.html When I tried to fix them on the "broken" Mac, there were several error messages, telling me some permissions were not able to be fixed.
Let others do the field testing, then you can buy with more peace of mind. Macbook Stuck On Apple Logo Loading Screen If Volume X appears to be OK then you might be lucky. When I try to log in it goes to the page with Finder in the menu bar and then 2 or 3 seconds later goes straight back to the login page
Forums: Recent Topics IOS 10.2 - Spell Check Works with Message, But Not Gmail APP 5.0.9 Lost emails after uninstalling/installing outlook Screen not rotating Backlight interfering with wifi reception Transfering Imessages
Then, in the evening, the usual crash happened again. Does this sound accurate? All rights reserved. Macbook Pro Stuck On Apple Logo And Spinning Wheel asked 2 years ago viewed 40720 times active 7 months ago Related 22008 MacBook Pro Blinking Folder icon2Macbook crashes at startup after process bar appears1Yosemite (> 10.10.x) randomly freezes and crashes
If you find a post helpful, don't forget to use the reputation system (top right of post.) Join us in the IRC! That's where you can start to see what's going wrong. Since you know the disk is good, worth replacing the HDD cable next (it’s cheap) and see if that works.---Ian - Submitted on 2010/08/30 at 11:55 amAdam,Impeccable timing. check over here When the Apple logo appears, you can release the Shift key.
You can use the Get Info window in the Finder to give yourself access to your files from another admin account, or boot the iMac in Target Disk Mode and access Sorry am on a budget and I use this machine for midi/sampling.ninab33Hi, I have a quick question and am hoping someone might me able to help?! Browse other questions tagged mountain-lion macbook boot or ask your own question. After this, shut the Mac down and reboot normally.
Would be trivial as it is apparently just a switch hidden under the hood that the gfxCardStatus author discovered and uses. Apple Support Discussions forum user CoryCripita writes: "So for the second time my Macbook Pro is stuck on the ****** gray screen and won't boot. Was this answer helpful? Took it to a third party repair store and he was able to mount my old drive externally and I was able to get in.
This kind of service is half the reason I bought the MBP in the first place. Now I find out tomorrow how serious the issue I have to pay for is.Im accepting donations via paypal ;-)Very helpful article.