Spoolsv.exe Causing High Cpu Usage
gg spiceworks :) 0 Chipotle OP Fatbeard Sep 1, 2010 at 5:58 UTC Good stuff. Set the startup type to Manual.- Creat a file named start_spooler.cmd and save it in %systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\%username%\Start Menu\Programs\Startup- Open this file in Notepad and type the following and save it It will list the OS all the drivers are for, and I've found that removing all the ones not being used - especially those labelled NT fixes this problem (and a when printing usage spikes to 90% or higher. have a peek at this web-site
free antivirus | ESET Online Scanner Back to top #7 msgsu msgsu Topic Starter Members 47 posts OFFLINE Local time:11:41 AM Posted 07 December 2009 - 01:31 PM I tried Click Here To Download A Free ScanImportant update! Anytime the spool service is active it goes up to 99. Outdated drivers can often cause errors like this. » Download Windows Repair Tool Highly Recommended This is our recommended cleaning tool that works to fix 99% of all the errors and http://www.exe-error-fixes.com/deal-high-cpu-usage-spoolsvexe-problem/
Spoolsv.exe High Cpu Server 2008 R2
We are grateful for any donations, large and small! © 2017 Personal Computer Fixes. BSOD Help and Support High RAM Usage At Idle 80% on Nothingmy ram usage is sky high on nothing have 6gig W7 if u need me to download and post anything Creating your account only takes a few minutes. my initial analasys shows that spoolsv.exe is using about 7 meg with no visable print documents or files in the spool folder.
- What can I do to prevent this in the future?
- It's at all difficult - just follow these instructions: Click on Start and go to the Control Panel Make sure view is set to either Large Icons or Small Icons Locate
- When does it make sense to duplicate data for querying Should we kill the features that users are not using frequently, to improve performance?
- free antivirus | ESET Online Scanner Back to top #5 msgsu msgsu Topic Starter Members 47 posts OFFLINE Local time:11:41 AM Posted 02 December 2009 - 06:16 PM To create
- I have even money that says you are way over committed. 0 Sonora OP Brian Smallwood Aug 27, 2010 at 3:51 UTC its a dual quad core xeon
- windows-7 cpu-usage print-spooler cutepdf share|improve this question edited Sep 26 '13 at 11:55 wonea 1,35911636 asked Jan 20 '10 at 6:01 p.campbell 1,53992539 add a comment| 4 Answers 4 active oldest
- Delete the printer.
- This morning she started her computer and the CPU usage was getting hogged by the spooler again.
it was a temporary move to put a needed 32 bit server in place that a certain program would only run in 32 bit platform.. Another problem that I saw (after converting a server) was that a program was using the LPT port to create file reports in crystal report format. share|improve this answer answered Oct 10 '10 at 1:19 Hello71 6,32422942 add a comment| up vote 0 down vote I have the same problem. Spoolsv.exe What Is It Preserving Vertices Are there any rules of thumb for the most comfortable seats on a long distance bus?
My current suspicion is that it is related to acrobat or HP PCL printer drivers.the HJT log from one of the affected PCs is at http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/ind...=278080&hl=msgsu are you by any chance Spoolsv.exe High Cpu Windows 10 Back to top #12 msgsu msgsu Topic Starter Members 47 posts OFFLINE Local time:11:41 AM Posted 11 December 2009 - 04:23 PM Hi I am having an issue that may Is your computer running out of disk space? https://www.raymond.cc/blog/a-simple-way-to-remove-stuck-print-jobs/ If it does not then the problem is the print driver.
Beside installing the PCL board there was nothing else to do, but not use those printers when connecting to the remote servers. Spoolsv.exe Virus You see, sometimes Windows doesn't remove printing tasks from the spool automatically when they are done. Quick question. How much Ram do you have? share|improve this answer edited May 3 '11 at 9:34 studiohack♦ 10.9k1672108 answered Feb 3 '10 at 4:45 Windows7user add a comment| protected by studiohack♦ May 3 '11 at 9:34 Thank you
Spoolsv.exe High Cpu Windows 10
Site Changelog Community Forum Software by IP.Board Sign In Use Facebook Use Twitter Need an account? But I checked and there is no BRSCRIPT driver for your MFC-8220. Spoolsv.exe High Cpu Server 2008 R2 If you're hell-bent on solving this problem properly, XPERF the process when it's exhibiting high CPU and see where you're burning those CPU cycles. Spoolsv.exe Windows 7 I had this issue before - you have to delete a HP file and replace it with a blank text file with the same name.