High Cpu Usage Mouse Movement
To everyone here, even those with i5s and i7s- open Windows Task manager and go to the performance tab. so far I've tried: switching USB ports, Updating drives, several restarts, formatting the computer, changing to a different mouse, all with no success. Kevin Colleran 151 953 visningar 6:52 ЧТО ЛУЧШЕ: 500HZ VS 1000HZ НА МЫШКЕ - Längd: 2:03. P.S.2: Checked with Fraps (playing Stalker: Clear Sky), and the mouse movement didn't seem to interfere with the frames per second count. his comment is here
Sounds to me like everything is happening exactly as expected. The mouse polling rate does not have anything directly to do with the CPU's internal clock speed either. Läser in ... Does this also happen in safe mode? http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/361659/moving-mouse-cause-cpu-spikes/
Razer Synapse High Cpu
And AGAIN, if you're not having an actual problem, THEN WHAT ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT? If I close Utility Engine, the problem goes away. Språk: Svenska Innehållsplats: Sverige Begränsat läge: Av Historik Hjälp Läser in ... Maybe shutting these down might stop this behaviour, in which case it would mean they may need reinstalling.
- AMD has the Win 10 driver as of yesterday, NVidia has been available for a couple weeks.
- Quote: Originally Posted by Versteken That's exactly what you said.
- We tend to think not.
- The problem is evoked in this lesnumesriques.com article : http://translate.google.fr/translate?hl=fr&sl=fr&tl=en&u=http://www.lesnumeriques.com/microsoft-sidewinder-x8-p288_5019_43.html I don't think that it is that unusual for a gaming mouse though, AFAIK your cpu should not saturate that much
- The frame rate goes back up when I stop moving the mouse.
- share Link to post Share on other sites Josh Josh Member 83 posts Junior Member Location: Brisbane, Australia Posted June 17, 2013 You could also try a system restore to
- cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case:
Then you should know that computing is not parallel and there is a lot of other software, drivers and devices asking for cpu time, add in some latencies and thing's don't Plus, as Borg points out, the CPU is busy doing other things too. You may need to use older software to accommodate the age of the machine.Best of luck. Porcupine After leaving the game, I uninstalled any recently installed programs (Win10 crap) and tried again in an offline server, the problem persisted, but after noticing it is only caused when mouse
Choose my answer as the solution if you think it is appropriate. Ask a new question Read More Mice Games CPUs Related Resources Mouse movement causing buzzing/beeeeeeping noise when power options set to High? Been looking for a sollution for the past few days.I thought it was a problem from Razer's side, but I have tried another mouse and had the same problems. http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2779847/mouse-movement-heavy-cpu-usage.html Seems perfectly fine to me as long as I don't see a significant decrease in performance. Across the vast and majestic gulf of time and space, the jimmies rustle softly.
Then please, politely, enlighten me, or leave. Malwarebytes Visningskö Kö __count__/__total__ Ta reda på varförStäng CPU usage on mouse movement ncla PrenumereraPrenumerantSäg upp4141 Läser in ... It'd take for 1-5 minutes to "cool down". Stäng Läs mer View this message in English Du tittar på YouTube på Svenska.
Razer Synapse High Cpu Windows 10
Using the site is easy and fun. Moving mouse cause CPU spikes Started by GammaWing , Nov 19 2010 10:06 AM Page 1 of 2 1 2 Next Please log in to reply 18 replies to this topic Razer Synapse High Cpu I recommend removing all software associated with the device and reboot. System Interrupts High Cpu Jump to content Sign In Create Account Search Advanced Search section: This topic Forums Members Help Files Calendar View New Content Forum Rules BleepingComputer.com Forums Members Tutorials Startup List