Failed To Convert Path To A Short Dos Path
This google issue was helpful: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=23648 share|improve this answer answered Sep 11 '12 at 18:15 ether_joe 248111 add a comment| up vote 2 down vote This is just a guess, but ABxxxx~1 where x was hexadecimal -- which isn't very easy to read. –Sirap Nov 21 '14 at 23:07 add a comment| up vote 0 down vote Just replace the spaces with c:\windows\system32\java.exe exists and works as it should. listview 的OnItemClickListener 4. Source
I found the culprit. Failed to convert path to a short DOS path: c:\... Running it without the -s causes find_java.exe to work, causing find_java.bat to work, causing everything else to work. Windows batch - Convert Mapped Drive Path ( with spaces ) to short path How to convert file name with path to short file name (DOS style) in Adobe AIR? http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10770012/android-sdk-suddenly-stopped-working
Following is the code for c# project. Android Recipes:...https://books.google.com.tr/books/about/Android_Recipes.html?hl=tr&id=SZwQAwAAQBAJ&utm_source=gb-gplus-shareAndroid RecipesKütüphanemYardımGelişmiş Kitap AramaE-Kitap satın al - ₺96,54Bu kitabı basılı olarak edininApress.comAmazon.co.ukidefixKütüphanede bulTüm satıcılar»Android Recipes: A Problem-Solution ApproachDave Smith, Jeff FriesenApress, 5 Mar 2014 - 772 sayfa 0 Eleştirilerhttps://books.google.com.tr/books/about/Android_Recipes.html?hl=tr&id=SZwQAwAAQBAJAndroid continues asked 4 years ago viewed 6518 times active 2 years ago Linked 1011 Android SDK installation doesn't find JDK Related 1011Android SDK installation doesn't find JDK189Android SDK Manager Not Installing Components1Android UPDATE: I found an old r16 setup around.
- While trying to delete those folders, windows does not allow us to delete them as path is too long to be able to handle.
- Crammed with insightful instruction and helpful examples, this third edition of Android Recipes is your guide to writing apps for one of today’s hottest mobile platforms.
- I've broken my new MacBook Pro (with touchbar) like this, do I have to repair it?
- Tags: to, short, c:\windows\system32\java.exe, a, Failed, path, convert, DOS, path:, 今天郁闷的出来了这个问题"Failed to convert path to a short DOS path: c:\windows\system32\java.exe 如果哪位兄弟看到这个问题 估计跟我一样也要烦恼了 经过google 百度找解决办法，反复尝试终于解决了 解决方法如下： 在android-sdk-windows\tools\lib这个目录下找到这个批处理find_java.bat 然后用编辑器把它打开 找到这个 for /f ％％a
- Failed to convert path to a short DOS path: c:\...
- The Windows installer complains there's no Java installed (the solution here , which used to work before, doesn't work).
- How to find all macOS applications which are not from the App Store?
- Dave regularly communicates via his development blog (http://blog.wiresareobsolete.com) and Twitter stream @devunwired.Kaynakça bilgileriBaşlıkAndroid Recipes: A Problem-Solution ApproachSpringerLink : BücherYazarlarDave Smith, Jeff FriesenBaskı3, düzeltilmişYayıncıApress, 2014ISBN1430263237, 9781430263234Uzunluk772 sayfa  Alıntıyı Dışa AktarBiBTeXEndNoteRefManGoogle Kitaplar Hakkında -
- Go Failed to convert path to a short DOS path: c:\... 标签: to, short, c:\windows\system32\java.exe, a, Failed, path, convert, DOS, path:, 相关推荐：Android开发-Failed to convert path to a short DOS path: C:\Windows\system32\java.exe今天基本完成了GPSMI客户端的工作，还有几张图片要处理下，然后就进入SDK的tools目录找到draw9patch.bat文件，运行时发现无法找到java.exe,出现一下信息。ERROR:
- It's updated to include the KitKat Android 4.4 SDK as well as earlier releases.Instead of abstract descriptions of complex concepts, in Android Recipes, you'll find live code examples.
Failed to convert path to a short DOS path: c:\... Running tools\android.bat displays an error complaining "Failed to convert path to a short DOS path: c:\windows\system32\java.exe", and then suggests I install Java. share|improve this answer edited Aug 6 '14 at 15:16 Andrew Arnold 3,31182849 answered Aug 6 '14 at 15:10 Cheque 1 add a comment| Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign share|improve this answer answered Jun 12 '12 at 8:26 zmbq 25.1k44591 3 Great, I had the same problem.
It calls find_java.exe -s to find a list of potential Java locations. Browse other questions tagged java android windows sdk 64bit or ask your own question. Why are copper cables round? Since 2009, Dave has worked on developing at all levels of the Android platform, from writing user applications using the software development kit, to building and customizing the Android source code.
Why did it break? Start cmd, and use cd to get to the folder you are interested in: cd \ Then dir /x C:\>dir /x 13/10/2011 09:14 AM
I really don't want two Java platforms installed unless I absolutely have to. –zmbq May 26 '12 at 21:52 @zmbq Obviously, they rely on some specific behavior of JDK What in the world happened with my cauliflower? Is there a reason why similar or the same musical instruments would develop? git报错 3.
The program can't handle spaces and won't accept quoted paths e.g. "C:\Program Files". this contact form layout layout_alignLeft跟layout_toLeftOf 2. I can get access to any version since XP if necessary. asked 5 years ago viewed 86204 times active 2 months ago Linked 6 FTP directory traversal attack on directories containing white spaces Related 3How can I change the default program installation
For example I need C:\PROGRA~1\ as opposed to C:\Program Files. Android开发-Failed to convert path to a short DOS path: C:\Windows\system32\java.exe 最近更新/Newest itgo.me © 2015-2016 ItGo All Rights Reserved HesabımAramaHaritalarYouTubePlayHaberlerGmailDriveTakvimGoogle+ÇeviriFotoğraflarDaha fazlasıDokümanlarBloggerKişilerHangoutsGoogle'a ait daha da fazla uygulamaOturum açınGizli alanlarKitaplarbooks.google.com.tr - Android continues to Failed to convert path to a short DOS path: c:\... http://1pxcare.com/failed-to/system-web-httpruntime-hostinginit-failed-to-map-the-path.html After some of shallow research, I thought it would be right my own piece of code snippet to rename the folders from root to leaf so that it would throw any
How to copy text from command line to clipboard without using the mouse? share|improve this answer answered Feb 10 '16 at 15:18 user556501 91 I don't think you're right. share|improve this answer answered May 26 '12 at 21:50 Jason Robinson 18.6k1057112 add a comment| up vote 0 down vote I was able to fix same like problem by adding the
How can I convert a Windows short name path into long names within a batch script c# - WebClient Download - "Access to the path 'c:\\windows\\system32\\inetsrv\\MyPrintManager.exe' is denied" Failed to convert
You could just run command.com and keep doing cd commands to your current directory too. Android appears complex, but offers a variety of organized development kits to those coming into Android with differing programming language skill sets. Android开发-Failed to convert path to a short DOS path: C:\Windows\system32\java.exe 最近更新/Newest itgo.me © 2015-2016 ItGo All Rights Reserved 首页 开源项目 国产开源项目 项目分类 最新收录项目 Java 开源软件 C# 开源软件 PHP 开源软件 C/C++ 开源软件 in android_sdk\tools\lib there's a batch-file called find_java.bat.
canroline 发表于4年前 分享到： 一键分享 QQ空间 微信 腾讯微博 新浪微博 QQ好友 有道云笔记 原 Failed to convert path to a short DOS path: c:\... 收藏 canroline 发表于 4年前 阅读 128 收藏 0 点赞 What am I doing wrong? I'm running Windows 7 64-bit, with Java 1.7 (64 bit) properly installed (Eclipse runs well, the Android tools r16 ran very well until yesterday). http://1pxcare.com/failed-to/failed-to-convert-any-file-to-msi-package.html Mapper Feb 1 '14 at 12:00 1 I have so many files that start with the same characters that after four of them (...~4) it started with what looks like
Failed to convert path to a short DOS path: c:\... How to copy text from command line to clipboard without using the mouse? "How are you spending your time on the computer?" Bruteforcing a keypad lock Did Joseph Smith “translate the Dave's engineering efforts are currently focused full-time on Android and iOS development. Windows batch - Convert Mapped Drive Path ( with spaces ) to short path How to convert file name with path to short file name (DOS style) in Adobe AIR?
permission is only granted to system apps 5. If it helps, I am using Windows 7. Detect ASCII-art windows made of M and S characters What is this blue thing in a photograph of a bright light? Running SDK Manager.EXE does nothing (it just returns immediately to the command prompt).
Sometimes fewer characters are used, particularly if you are using asian characters, such as Korean. –Arafangion Sep 5 '13 at 2:04 I suppose finding out which one is which