Home > Access Is > Internet Explorer Access Is Denied

Internet Explorer Access Is Denied

Contents

Tested the site. Then in the VM I just got to my IP (including port) slash whatever folder your testing. Thanks, Lucas cbracco commented Feb 19, 2013 Lucas, Thanks for the in-depth answer, you seriously rock. Thanks. http://1pxcare.com/access-is/access-is-denied-asp-net.html

Try: troy.onespot.com/static/access_denied_jquery.html –Bungle Dec 11 '09 at 8:39 4 Why would jQuery have magical access to the iframe's document? –Tim Down Dec 11 '09 at 9:17 8 @Tim Down: This makes some sense, since I'm aware that Internet Explorer requires you to set the document.domain of all windows/frames that will communicate with each other to the same value. MrJamesEllis commented Sep 17, 2014 Just stumbled across this. window.XDomainRequest allows browsers that don't support XMLHttpRequest Level 2 to make cross domain requests. http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22098259/access-denied-in-ie-10-and-11-when-ajax-target-is-localhost

Ie11 Script5 Access Is Denied

IM USING IE 11 AND 10. Thanks again, Lucas cbracco commented Apr 1, 2013 @lsvx Nice catch! It doesn't happen in any other browsers I've tested in (all major modern ones). MrJamesEllis commented Sep 18, 2014 Here's a screen of the error.

For some reason, it seems that the CSS files that the polyfill is trying to load are located on a separate domain. Not sure if it's something new or what the case is; as I know this did work in Firefox at one time. Then I also thought I could be something with my crossdomain.xml file, but kept running into dead ends there as well. Xmlhttprequest: Network Error 0x80070005, Access Is Denied. Edge Just for you to see.

In fact, I think I might have found an even more robust, and potentially less kludgy cross-browser solution: telerik.com/community/forums/aspnet-ajax/editor/… - notice Jeff Tucker's post from August 21. Now, the polyfill gives preference to XHR and if it fails, for example due to a cross domain issue, then it will attempt to use XDR. I'll figure it out. my company I've gotten this to work in IE6/7/8 var my_iframe; var iframeId = "my_iframe_name" if (navigator.userAgent.indexOf('MSIE') !== -1) { // IE wants the name attribute of the iframe set my_iframe = document.createElement('